A “BIG3” REASON MARQUIS IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR A HOT TUB
Marquis™ has changed water management. Our proprietary systems in conjunction with our SpaCare line of hot tub water care products make water management as care free and easy as possible. Marquis’ ConstantClean™ and ConstantClean+™ water management combined with the SmartClean™ filtration system take care of it for you so you have more time for fun! You will love the feel of truly clean water.
Marquis’ ConstantClean water management system is like cruise control for your spa – You just set it and practically forget it for up to a month. Your hot tub is ready whenever you want to soak. First, Marquis’ exclusive ozone system effectively destroys unwanted elements 3000 times faster than sanitizer alone. Second, the in-line sanitation system uses natural minerals and bromine cartridges to treat your water so it’s safe and clean without unpleasant odors or skin irritation.
The Corona Discharge Ozonator’s high-output, energy efficient design converts oxygen into activated ozone gas. The Mazzei® injector introduces the ozone to the water as it flows through the mixing chamber. In the mixing chamber, bacteria and other contaminants are oxidized before ozone converts back to oxygen.
SmartClean™ software knows when you have used the hot tub and automatically triggers a cleanup cycle after your soak – that’s smart! Plus, you can adjust filtration cycles according to how often you use your spa or even if you are on vacation. You can also run it during off-peak hours to conserve energy costs. Marquis’ Vortex skimmer system filters 100% of the water from the spa floor to surface 60 to 160 times a day depending on the spa model. This dramatically reduces the need for surface cleaning or vacuuming. Marquis’ clean obsession pays off with lower maintenance and energy costs.
HOW IT WORKS
- Vortex skimmers skim surface contaminants such as body oils and lotions then direct them into the filter cartridges which trap contaminants and particulates.
- Water is drawn from the footwell through a safety suction fitting.
- Water is forced upward through the filter to trap debris that may settle at the bottom of the spa, mixing, recirculating and filtering all the water, surface to floor. This translates to circulating about 24,000 gallons of water daily! (Based on using a MP160 pump).
- Filtered water is drawn into primary jet pump.
- Water is simultaneously routed through the high-flow heater assembly.
- The Ozonator’s high-output, energy efficient design converts oxygen into activated ozone gas. The Mazzei® injector mixes ozone with water which is then introduced into the mixing chamber.
- Bacteria and other contaminants are oxidized before ozone converts back to oxygen.
- Residual ozone and converted oxygen are reintroduced into the spa water through a dedicated fitting for maximum efficiency.
- Water passes through the in-line sanitation system and is treated with natural minerals and bromine before reentering the spa.