Dimensions 152 x 213 x 75cm,
3 seating position.
1 Jets Pump, 22 Jets.
16 Amp supply required
852L of water offering each bather 284 which is more than sufficient to comply with HGS282.
- In-line & Built-in Frog Bromine Self Dosing system
- 2″ Quick Drain – For super-fast drain downs and water changes
- Guest control panel & hidden main control panel – Stops guests altering settings
- Heat Exchanger Upgrade Option – For energy efficiency
- Heat Pump Upgrade Option – For energy efficiency
- Sand Filtration Upgrade Option – For high bather loads
- Advanced Vortex Filtration – Full water turnover within 15 mins
- Advanced Ozone Sanitiser
- Meets the Minimum 250L per bather guidance within HSG282
- Marquis CONSTANTCLEAN
We can offer finance option on all Hot Tub and Swim Spa’s.
Click for your finance deal.
| American Whirlpool 271
|Purchase Price £8,995
||Total Repayable £8,995
||Duration of Agreement 24 months
|Amount of Credit £7,995
||Rate of Interest (Fixed) 0% pa
|24 Monthly Payments £333.13
||0% APR Representative
Other options availibile please speak to a member of the team.
Finance provided through V12 Retail Finance
Cornish Hot Tubs. Registered office: Unit 4, Indian Queens Trading Estate, Warren Road, Indian Queens, Cornwall, TR6 6TL, acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Cornish Hot Tubs is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 784716.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
Is the Hot Tub I’m Investing into FIT-FOR-PORPOSE & FULLY HSG282 Compliant?
Does the Hot Tub Turn over the WHOLE VOLUME of water in less than 15 minutes?
Does the Hot Tub circulate & filter the water 24hrs a day?
Does it have a inline chemical feeder as part of the factory design?
Is all the pipework & equipment easily assessable for inspection?
Does the spa seat at least the capacity of the rental? (E.g 6 Person Let = 6 seats in the Hot Tub)
Does the spa have at least 250L of water per bather? (E.g 6 person Hot Tub = Min water capacity 1500L)
Is the max temp of the spa 40c and controllable by the responsible person/maintenance staff only?
Does the Hot Tub have secondary/additional sanitisation (Ozone/US Sanitiser)?
Does the Hot Tub have any ‘dead legs’ such as water features and air blower systems?
We can answer YES to all of the above!