Hot Tub Servicing
Get your hot tub serviced by professionals
We all know that any product that is maintained will last longer and give better performance. A Hot Tub is no different. Would you spend ££££’s on a car and not have it serviced?
When we carry out a standard service the following work is carried out
- Remove filter(s) and perform visual check of filter condition
- Check all plumbing including pipe and heater unions and isolation valve connections
- Check all joint O-rings or gaskets.
- Check jet body to hot tub shell joints for integrity
- Run all pumps to ensure satisfactory operation
- Check operation of system diverter valves, if fitted, and air control operation
- Check all jets for satisfactory operation
- Operate air blower, if fitted, and check satisfactory operation. Visually check that all the air injectors are allowing air through.
- Check visually all equipment interconnecting wiring for integrity and insulation.
- Check the control system and topside controls for operation of each function. Jet Booster pump(s), Circulation Pump, Air Blower, Filter Cycle setting, Heating capability
- Deep clean and flush the hot tub plumbing and pipe work system including pump wet end and heater tube. (Spa Flush)
- Test the hot tub LED and lighting system.
- Drain water from the hot tub and system.
- Rinse spa thoroughly, drain and vacuum out excess water from pipe work and jet bodies.
- Wipe clean Hot Tub shell surface.
- Refill with clean water to the required operating level.
- Fit new or cleaned filters into the hot tub skim filter. (Filters used will be customers own pre-cleaned or new – only if purchased
- Add pH+ or pH- to begin the correction of the pH level to attain a level of 7.2 to 7.4.
- Add Sanitiser to achieve a level of 2-4ppm (mg/l) Chlorine or 3-5ppm (mg/l) Bromine
- Check operation of all Spa equipment from the control touch pad. Check operation of the heater and mode functions.
- Vacuum skimmer and pump suctions fittings.
- Perform a test of the RCD if available and accessible
- Wipe down acrylic rim
- Check tub surround and report any damage
- Close cover, wipe down and report on cover condition.
Following an Annual Service you will you will receive a report on the condition on the spa and any recommendations of work that needs to be carried out.
Our Spa Technicians have a wealth of experience and have been awarded the prestigious Gold Standard in the UK Pool & Spa Awards