Hydrotherapy & Health Benefits
Whether you own a second home, holiday let or just don’t have the time to manage your spa, we can provide a water change and water testing to suite your needs. It is recommended you change the water in your spa every 90 days and in rental let you are recommended to change the water on every change over. Payment can be spread out over a monthly basic to spread the cost.
Water change includes:
- draining and flushing out pipework
- cleaning of acrylic shell, spa surround and cover
- removing and cleaning of all jets
- removing and cleaning of filter’s in cleaning solution
- refilling spa and added chemicals to balance water chemistry
Chemical testing includes:
- cleaning filters
- wipe down of spa, spa surround and cover if required
- testing spa for water hardness, Ph, Alkalinty and sanitiser and adding chemical’s if required
- logging of test results which then are recorded and can me accessed by the customer.