A concentrated, dual-action algae destroyerUse for prevention and cureCopper and copper-free blend
Blue Horizons Ultimate Algicide Concentrate Key Features/Characteristics Liquid Concentrate Copper based algaecide Use for prevention or cure Part of the System Concentrated algaecide for regular prevention and control of Algae. Used regularly Blue Horizons Ultimate Algicide Concentrate will prevent and control algae growth in your swimming pool. Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
2. If algae are visible, brush thoroughly with a pool brush.
3. Check the chlorine level and ensure it is established within the ideal range 1 – 3mg/l (ppm). If algae destruction dose is required, shock dose the pool to a minimum chlorine level of 5mg/l (ppm).
4. Gradually pour the solution into the pool, whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
5. After the initial dose this product should be applied once a week to prevent algae formation.