eXact iDip Photometer Digital Water Tester Pool Starter Kit
The perfect Starter kit for Pool Water testing, including salt water pools. This full featured kit includes everything needed to test Pool Water quickly and reliably.
The latest technology in digital water testing allows customers to transfer their water testing results straight to a smart device, like an iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®, Android® using a personalised app. From there they can be stored, emailed and categorised by location or customers.
Ideal for customers, who test the water in their pool/ swimming pool/ hot tub regularly and want to keep the results in a chart
--> The iDip® photometer will test your water and download the results for you, results include date, time and location - saving repetitive data entries
The new and exciting eXact iDip® photometer harnesses the power of smart devices and the simplicity of design to efficiently handle regular and complex water testing. The smart phone app is designed to work seamlessly with the waterproofed handheld unit with parameter information, data storage and GPS tracking included. Results are quickly available and exact. The eXact iDip® photometer is manufactured using the highest quality standards, capable of running over 35 water quality tests, uses simple AAA batteries.
To carry a test, you need:
- To download & install each test from the app-store from £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates). This is a one-off cost, once a test has been downloaded onto your smart device from the app-store it can be used indefinitely. The photometer comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity.
- To purchase the reagent/test strips for that test, for details please see table below.
New tests are constantly developed - making this a testing device which can grow with your needs and requirements. It also makes it very efficient, as the user only pays for what he actually uses.
To view full instructions click here.
- Innovative – Only handheld photometer to communicate with a smartphone
- Customise – Only download the tests you want
- Location – First handheld photometer system that’s GPS enabled - saving time when inputting data
- Instant - documented results that can be e-mailed or exported via CSV file (spreadsheet)
- Save - Results stored in app's history
- Reliable - Time, Date & GPS location stamp results
- Send & Share - instant results - share & email via CSV file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Multi-lingual app in English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech, Latvian and Chinese
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- Simple - Test procedure requires only 4 simple steps:
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand.
Compatible with: Apple iPad®, Apple iPad® Mini, Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch®, Android®*
*Please contact for information on specific models or generations.
The recent upgrade of the eXact iDip® application provides users the ability to determine LSI (Langlier Saturation Index), Magnesium Hardness, RA (Residual Alkalinity), and Sodium without any written calculations. The device will seamlessly interpret data for specific tests collected by the user, calculating the desired values, and quickly displaying the results
Each package contains:
- eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
- Standard navy blue plastic carrying case
- eXact® iDip® cleaning brush
- Instruction Manual in English*
- 25 test of each: Total Alkalinity, pH II, Free Chlorine (DPD-1), Combined/Total Chlorine (DPD-3), Calcium Hardness, & Cyanuric Acid II. Further tests are available, please see table below.
- The app comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity. Further tests can be downloaded via the App-Store from from £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates).
*Each product comes with English instructions. Other languages are available on special request, this includes German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Suitable for: this kit is specially designed for water quality testing of pools, including salt water pools. With so many other tests available, it can also be used for spa, tap water, pond & aquarium, private water supplies (ie. well), food industry, environmental engineering, agriculture, medical cleaning industry (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water).
Testing Range: between 1 and 0.01, please see table below
For a complete range of potential testing parameters please see the table below. Reagents for each parameter are to be purchased separately - click here. Please contact us to find out more or ask for other reagents which may not yet be available online.
The eXact® iDip® can also be used to test water samples for:
|Reagent||Part No.||Range||In-App purchase*||No of Tests per Reagent|
|Alkalinity, Total||486641||10 - 200ppm||Included||100|
|SPA Alkalinity, Total||486641||10 - 200ppm||required||100|
|Alkalinity, Total Range Extender||486665||each strip adds 130ppm||required||100|
|Bromine, Total (DPD-4)||486644||0.00 - 17ppm||required||100|
|SPA Bromine, Total||486644||0.08 - 17ppm||required||100|
|Chloride (as NaCl) Salt||486757||4 - 335ppm||required||25|
|Chloride, high Range (as NaCl)||486757||80 - 6700ppm||required||25|
|Chlorine Dioxide (with Glycine)||486633||0.00 - 6ppm||required||100|
|Chlorine, Free (DPD-1)||486637||0.00 - 12ppm||Included||100|
|SPA Chlorine, Free (DPD-1)||486637||0.05 - 12ppm||required||100|
|Chlorine, Total, high range||486672||1 - 200ppm||required||50|
|Chlorine, Combined (DPD-3)||486638||0.00 - 12ppm||Included||100|
|Chlorine, Total (DPD-4)||486670||0.00 - 12ppm||required||100|
|Chromium||486614||0.00 - 2ppm||required||50|
|Copper||486632||0.00 - 9ppm||required||50|
|Cyanuric Acid||481652-II||3 - 110ppm||required||60|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||486648||1 - 130ppm||required||50|
|Hydrogen Peroxide High||486676||16 - 4200ppm||required||100|
|Hydrogen Peroxide Low||486616||0.00 - 3.5ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (as CaCO3)||486629||3 - 700ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (Salt Pools)||486629||20 - 900ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (Marine Water)||486629||30 - 1200ppm||required||50|
|Total Hardness (as CaCO3) - high range||486656||90 - 600ppm||required||50|
|Total Hardness (as CaCO3) - low range||486630||1 - 80ppm||required||100|
|Iodine (DPD-1)||486627||0.00 - 21ppm||required||100|
|Metals +2||486604||0 - 1.75ppm||required||25|
|Manganese||486606||0.00 - 2.6ppm||required||24|
|Molybdate||486653||0.00 - 5ppm||required||50|
|Nitrate (as NO3) (Fresh Water)||486655||0.25 - 32ppm||required||50|
|Nitrate (as NO3) (Marine Water)||486655||4 - 100ppm||required||50|
|Nitrite||486623||0.00 - 4ppm||required||50|
|Ozone (DPD-4)||486634||0.00 - 2ppm||required||100|
|Peracetic Acid (DPD-4) low||486674||0.00 - 11ppm||required||100|
|Peracetic Acid||486675||0 - 590ppm||required||100|
|Permanganate (DPD-1)||486626||0.00 - 6ppm||required||100|
|pH||486639-II||6.4 - 8.4ppm||Included||100|
|SPA pH-II||486639-II||6.0 - 8.5ppm||required||100|
|pH Acid||486624||3.5 - 6.2 pH||required||50|
|pH Alkali||486609||7.5 - 10 pH||required||50|
|Phosphate||486814||0.00 - 3ppm||required||50|
|Sodium Bromide||486659||19 - 400ppm||required||25|
|Sulfate (as SO4)||486608||1 - 270ppm||required||50|
|Sulfide (as H2S)||486818||0.11 - 5.3ppm||required||50|
|Total Iron||486650||0.00 - 8ppm||required||50|
|Pool Water Refill Box||486211||includes: Alkalinity (486641), pH II (486639-II), free Chlorine (486637), combined/total Chlorine (486638), Calcium Hardness (486629), Cyanuric Acid II (481652-II)|
|Process Water Refill Box||486214||includes: pH II (486639-II), Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Chlorine (DPD-4) (486670), High Range Chlorine (486672), Middle Range Peroxide (486648), Glycine (484014)|
|Smart Brew Refill Box||486216||includes: High Range Total Hardness (486656), Calcium Hardness (486629), Total Alkalinity (486641), pH-II (486639-II), Chloride III (486757), Sulfate (486608)|
|Spa Water Refill Box||486215||includes: Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Bromine (DPD-4) (486644), Combined/Total Chlorine (DPD-3)(486638), pH II (486639-II), Total Alkalinity (486641), Calcium Hardness (486629)|
|Tap Water Refill Box||486213||includes: pH II (486639-II), Total Alkalinity (486641), High Range Total Hardness (486656), Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Chlorine (DPD-4) (486670), High Range Chlorine (486672), Metals (486604)|
|Well Water Water Refill Box||486212||includes: pH II (486639-II), Total Iron (486650), Nitrate (486655), Total Alkalinity (486641) & Total Hardness high range (486656)|
The recent upgrade of the eXact iDip® application provides users the ability to determine the beloe calculated tests without any written calculations. The device will seamlessly interpret data for specific tests collected by the user, calculating the desired values, and quickly displaying the results.
* This is a one-off cost to download additional in-apps to enable testing for each of these parameters.
Ref: 486101-KP-K Stock Status: 974 Units in Stock Manufactured by: eXact Digital Tester